Michael Bublé by David Austen - Close your eyes let the music begin, picture the suit, the looks and prepare for the voice.
When you open your eyes amazing doesn’t begin to describe the tribute performance given by David Austen. Sit back or dance and sway to ‘Everything’, ‘Cry Me A River’, ‘Haven’t Met You Yet’, ‘Home’ and many more.
Sinah Warren is situated on Hayling Island, an exclusive inlet reached by a causeway from the Hampshire coast. Sinah Warren is a large, elegant, modern hotel on a location that was originally a health farm in the 15th Century.
Surrounded by gorgeous gardens, and the fresh sea air, Sinah has plenty of activities – from its heated outdoor pool, to giant chess in the garden, a spa, and tennis courts.
Day 1 We will travel to Sinah Warren in Hampshire making a lunch stop along the way and arriving at our hotel in plenty of time to settle in before dinner.
Day 2 Our excursion today will take us to Chichester, one of the great well-preserved Georgian cities in the UK. Chichester has played a key role of the affairs of Sussex since at least Roman times. Chichester city centre's broad streets are packed with listed buildings, with the list headed by the towering presence of Chichester Cathedral. The pedestrianised city centre is neatly enclosed within the ancient city walls and this helps to make Chichester compact and pleasant to explore on foot.
Day 3 Today will be a free day to enjoy Sinah Warren. You'll never run out of things to do, from quizzes to a dip in the pool, dance classes or why not try Zumba, no matter how you choose to fill your day the hotel has plenty on offer to make your day unforgettable!
Day 4 After a leisurely breakfast it will be time to head for home
There’s live music and entertainment every night, and the excellent restaurant, The Driftwood, caters for all tastes. The hotel has a Leisure Club with an indoor heated swimming pool, sauna, steam room and full fitness studio; the hotel also provides numerous daytime activities. All rooms are en-suite with hairdryer, TV, telephone, tea/coffee making facilities, iron & ironing board.
3 Nights dinner, bed & breakfast
Excursion to Chichester
Tours in this Itinerary
Fri 8 Feb, 2019
- Double Bed
- Twin beds
|Fri 8 Feb, 2019
- (00:00) Ashford - Park Street Bus Stop A
- (00:00) Ashford - Tesco Park Farm Bus Stop
- (00:00) Capel - Layby o/s Food Market
- (00:00) Deal - South Street Bus Stop
- (00:00) Dover - Pencester Road Bus Stop X
- (00:00) Folkestone - Bus Station Bay E
- (00:00) Folkestone - Home Pine House Bus Stop
- (00:00) Folkestone - outside Morrisons Supermarket Bus Stop
- (00:00) Hythe - Red Lion Square Bus Stop
- (00:00) Maidstone - Vinters Road Car Park (off Sittingbourne Rd)
- (00:00) Ringwold - The Five Bells Bus Stop
- (00:00) Sandgate - Memorial Bus Stop
- (00:00) Seabrook - The Fountain Pub Bus Stop
- (00:00) Sellindge - Village Stores Bus Stop
- (00:00) Walmer - Opp. Thompson's Bell Pub Bus Stop
- (00:00) Willesborough - Tesco Bus Stop ( On Main Road )