Kew brings some tropical colour to winter with its annual orchids festival and this year will be extra special as Kew Gardens hosts its very first Orchid Festival with the theme of Columbia.
Columbia is the most biodiverse country for orchids with 4,270 species making it the home to more Orchids than anywhere else in the world.
Explore the hidden world of exotic orchids and tropical plants in the steamy rainforest of the Princess Wales Conservatory.
Tours in this Itinerary
Thu 28 Feb, 2019
|Thu 28 Feb, 2019
- (00:00) Capel - Layby o/s Food Market
- (00:00) Deal - South Street Bus Stop
- (00:00) Dover - Pencester Road Bus Stop X
- (00:00) Ringwold - The Five Bells Bus Stop
- (00:00) Walmer - Opp. Thompson's Bell Pub Bus Stop
- (08:05) Folkestone - outside Morrisons Supermarket Bus Stop
- (08:10) Folkestone - Bus Station Bay E
- (08:15) Folkestone - Home Pine House Bus Stop
- (08:20) Sandgate - Memorial Bus Stop
- (08:25) Seabrook - The Fountain Pub Bus Stop
- (08:30) Hythe - Red Lion Square Bus Stop
- (08:40) Sellindge - Village Stores Bus Stop
- (08:50) Willesborough - Tesco Bus Stop ( On Main Road )
- (08:55) Ashford - Tesco Park Farm Bus Stop
- (09:05) Ashford - Park Street Bus Stop A
- (09:40) Maidstone - Vinters Road Car Park (off Sittingbourne Rd)