With seven miles of golden sands and delightful Victorian architecture, Bournemouth is a beautiful place to spend a short break.
Taking in the very best the area has to offer, our excursions will include a boat trip, a journey on a steam train, a visit to the fantastic Tank Museum and world famous Beaulieu in the New Forest.
4 nights’ dinner, bed and breakfast
Porterage on arrival & departure
Free use of the leisure facilities
Tea/Coffee in Rooms
Trip on the Sea Train Adventure
Tour of the Isle of Wight including Needles Chairlift Ride
Entrance to Beaulieu including unlimited rides on the Veteran Bus and the Monorail
Day 1: We will make our way to our hotel in Bournemouth and should arrive early enough for free time in Bournemouth before our evening meal.
Day 2: This morning, we will make our way to Poole Harbour to embark on a 1 hour boat cruise down the Jurassic coast to the Victorian pier and the beautiful traditional seaside resort of Swanage. We will have time ashore to explore Swanage before sailing back to Poole. We will make our way back to Bournemouth where you can relax before dinner.
Day 3: Today we go to the Isle of Wight where we will enjoy a scenic tour including a visit to the Needles, where you will experience a delightful trip from the top of the Alum Bay cliffs down to the beach below. With spectacular views of the picturesque Needles Rocks and lighthouse as well as the multi-coloured sand cliffs of Alum Bay and the stunning turquoise waters beyond you will be in for a real treat.
Day 4: After breakfast we will travel through the New Forest and make our way to Beaulieu. With a stately home, a world famous motor museum and a 13th century abbey surrounded by picturesque gardens, there are over 800 years of heritage to be seen at this well established and group friendly venue. Palace House, which is a fantastic example of a Victorian gothic styled country home. Other attractions include a Secret Army Exhibition, World of Top Gear, On Screen Cars, a monorail and veteran bus, grounds and gardens with a Victorian kitchen garden and a Millpond Walk to enjoy. The National Motor Museum houses over 250 vehicles telling the story of motoring in Britain from its pioneering origins to the present day.
Day 5: After breakfast we begin our journey home.
In a tranquil setting close to the promenade and Boscombe Pier, the traditional Victorian Chine Hotel is just a short walk away from the beach.
The 79 bedrooms are mixed in style with en-suite bathrooms, with many having sea or garden views. Stunning landscaped gardens also offer a delightful open air space.
Leisure facilities include two swimming pools,a Jacuzzi and sauna.
Tours in this Itinerary
Sun 7 Jul, 2019
- Twin beds
- Single Bed
- Double Bed
|Sun 7 Jul, 2019
- (00:00) Ashford - Park Street Bus Stop A
- (00:00) Ashford - Tesco Park Farm Bus Stop
- (00:00) Capel - Layby o/s Food Market
- (00:00) Deal - South Street Bus Stop
- (00:00) Dover - Pencester Road Bus Stop X ( name of bus stop)
- (00:00) Folkestone - Bus Station Bay E
- (00:00) Folkestone - Home Pine House Bus Stop
- (00:00) Folkestone - outside Morrisons Supermarket Bus Stop
- (00:00) Hythe - Red Lion Square Bus Stop
- (00:00) Maidstone - Vinters Road Car Park (off Sittingbourne Rd)
- (00:00) Ringwold - The Five Bells Bus Stop
- (00:00) Sandgate - Memorial Bus Stop
- (00:00) Seabrook - The Fountain Pub Bus Stop
- (00:00) Sellindge - Village Stores Bus Stop
- (00:00) Walmer - Opp. Thompson's Bell Pub Bus Stop
- (00:00) Willesborough - Tesco Bus Stop ( On Main Road )