Every Spring Keukenhof is the most amazing spectacle when millions of tulips and other bulb flowers are in bloom, a wonderful experience.
This overwhelming display comes to life in spectacular fashion in this 32-hectare park.
3 nights dinner, bed and breakfast
Entrance to Keukenhof Gardens
Excursion to Haarlem
Visit to Ghent
Day 1: We will make our way to our hotel, stopping for lunch along the way (not inc), arriving in time to freshen up before dinner.
Day 2: Today is our visit to Keukenhof Gardens, a truly unique and unforgettable experience. Keukenhof is a park where more than 7 million flower bulbs are planted every year. Gardens and four pavilions show a fantastic collection including tulips, hyacinths, daffodils, orchids, and many more; you will be overwhelmed by a spectacle of colour and perfume. Besides the spacious 32 hectares of flowers you can enjoy the spectacular flower shows, surprising inspirational gardens, unique artwork and wonderful events; a day not to be forgotten.
Day 3: After breakfast we head out to the charming medieval city of Haarlem where you will have a free day to explore at your leisure. Haarlem offers tourists a lively cultural scene, oodles of atmosphere, excellent shopping and dining opportunities. The city’s lovely shopping streets lined with little boutiques and cosy restaurants add to the allure. If you want to explore a truly authentic Dutch city, then Haarlem is the place to be.
Day 4: Today we will make our way homeward making a stop in Ghent for free time where you may wish to have lunch or wander around Ghent’s well preserved old town.
This 4 star beach front hotel has stunning views of the sea and golden sand dunes!
All the spacious rooms are ensuite and equipped with balcony, hairdryer, TV and tea/ coffee making facilities.
There is a bar/lounge for a relaxing evening drink and the hotel also has an indoor swimming pool, steam bath, sauna and gym.
Tours in this Itinerary
Mon 8 Apr, 2019
|Mon 8 Apr, 2019
- (00:00) Ashford - Tesco Park Farm Bus Stop
- (00:00) Capel - Layby o/s Food Market
- (00:00) Deal - South Street Bus Stop
- (00:00) Ringwold - The Five Bells Bus Stop
- (00:00) Sandgate - Memorial Bus Stop
- (00:00) Walmer - Opp. Thompson's Bell Pub Bus Stop
- (00:00) Willesborough - Tesco Bus Stop ( On Main Road )
- (06:40) Maidstone - Vinters Road Car Park (off Sittingbourne Rd)
- (07:10) Ashford - Park Street Bus Stop A
- (07:30) Sellindge - Village Stores Bus Stop
- (07:40) Hythe - Red Lion Square Bus Stop
- (07:45) Dover - Pencester Road Bus Stop X ( name of bus stop)
- (07:45) Seabrook - The Fountain Pub Bus Stop
- (07:55) Folkestone - Home Pine House Bus Stop
- (08:00) Folkestone - Bus Station Bay E
- (08:05) Folkestone - opp Morrisons Bus Stop