The Vale of Evesham and surrounding area boasts some of the most productive horticultural land in the country.
During mid-March and mid-May, the cherry and apple blossom contrast beautifully with the white blossom of the pear and plum trees.
Our wonderful tour includes a journey on the Gloucester & Warwickshire Railway, an Avon River Cruise from Evesham and, of course a guided tour of the blossom trail!
4 nights’ dinner, bed and breakfast
Free use of leisure facilities
Return journey on the Gloucester & Warwickshire Steam Railway
2 hour Evesham Blossom Trail Guide, 2 hour Avon River Cruise with cream tea
Day 1: We make our way to Warwick and our hotel arriving in time to freshen up before dinner.
Day 2: Today we will we meet our local guide in Evesham for a 2 hour tour of the fabulous Blossom Trail. We start at the tiny town of Pershore, before continuing through Fladbury & the Lenches. Following our guided tour we have free time to explore the beautiful market town of Evesham and enjoy lunch at leisure. (lunch not inc). In the afternoon we will enjoy a 2 hour boat trip with cream tea on the River Avon, before returning to our hotel.
Day 3: This morning, we have free time to explore the beautiful spa town of Cheltenham.In the afternoon we board the Gloucester & Warwickshire Steam Railway for a return journey to Toddington; the line commands wonderful views of the hamlets & villages and also the magnificent Stanway Viaduct.
Day 4: Today we head to Tewkesbury and take our tour of the Tewkesbury Museum.Following on from the Museum we head over to the Tewkesbury Abbey which is known for its famous medieval stained glass in its seven quire windows. After lunch we make our way to the beautiful city of Gloucester where we can enjoy free time before a visit to the Victorian docks.
Day 5: After breakfast we begin our journey home making stops along the way.
Set in separate buildings with 65 acres of picturesque countryside.
The main building includes the reception area, restaurant and bar.
Each of the 149 bedrooms offer light and airy, stylish accommodation & include tea/coffee facilities.
The leisure facilities are located in a separate building and include an indoor swimming pool, sauna steam room and gym.
Tours in this Itinerary
Thu 9 May, 2019
- Twin beds
- Single Bed
- Double Bed
|Thu 9 May, 2019
- (00:00) Ashford - Park Street Bus Stop A
- (00:00) Ashford - Tesco Park Farm Bus Stop
- (00:00) Capel - Layby o/s Food Market
- (00:00) Deal - South Street Bus Stop
- (00:00) Dover - Pencester Road Bus Stop X
- (00:00) Folkestone - Bus Station Bay E
- (00:00) Folkestone - Home Pine House Bus Stop
- (00:00) Folkestone - outside Morrisons Supermarket Bus Stop
- (00:00) Hythe - Red Lion Square Bus Stop
- (00:00) Maidstone - Vinters Road Car Park (off Sittingbourne Rd)
- (00:00) Ringwold - The Five Bells Bus Stop
- (00:00) Sandgate - Memorial Bus Stop
- (00:00) Seabrook - The Fountain Pub Bus Stop
- (00:00) Sellindge - Village Stores Bus Stop
- (00:00) Walmer - Opp. Thompson's Bell Pub Bus Stop
- (00:00) Willesborough - Tesco Bus Stop ( On Main Road )