Amsterdam is one of the greatest small cities in the world. From canals to world-famous museums and historical sights, it is one of the most romantic and beautiful cities in europe.
With over 70 museums you will be spoilt for choice, however the Van Gogh museum or the Rijksmuseum are a must for all art lovers!
If you fancy something a little bit different then take one of the canal cruises and explore the city.
3 Nights Half Board
2 Hour Walking Tour of Amsterdam
Excursions to Edam & Volendam
Day 1: We make our way through France and Belgium to Amsterdam making a stop for lunch along the way, arriving in time to freshen up before dinner.
Day 2: After breakfast we will meet with our local tour guide for our walking tour of Amsterdam. Learn about Amsterdam’s rich history, as well as discovering all the great things to see and do, helping you make the most of your time in this exciting city. There will be free time in Amsterdam after the guided tour.
Day 3: Today we head out for our excursion to the famous village of Edam, which of course is most
famous for its bright red round cheese. However, Edam has a lot more to offer with its storybook
lanes and canals. In the afternoon we will travel the short distance to the charming
harbour village of Volendam, where you can visit the De Simonhoeve which is a Dutch cheese farm and clog factory and get an insight into how they are both made.
Day 4: After breakfast we must sadly say goodbye and begin our journey home.
Located in the heart of Rembrandt Park just a 15-minute tram ride from Amsterdam city centre, the 4 star Ramada Apollo is the perfect base for exploring this exciting city.
With 446 stylishly decorated bedrooms all with TV, hairdryer and tea/coffee making facilities.
The hotel also has a sauna and fitness facilities.
Tours in this Itinerary
Fri 8 Mar, 2019
- Twin beds
- Single Bed
- Double Bed
|Fri 8 Mar, 2019
- (00:00) Ashford - Park Street Bus Stop A
- (00:00) Ashford - Tesco Park Farm Bus Stop
- (00:00) Capel - Layby o/s Food Market
- (00:00) Deal - South Street Bus Stop
- (00:00) Dover - Pencester Road Bus Stop X
- (00:00) Folkestone - Bus Station Bay E
- (00:00) Folkestone - Home Pine House Bus Stop
- (00:00) Folkestone - opp Morrisons Bus Stop
- (00:00) Hythe - Red Lion Square Bus Stop
- (00:00) Maidstone - Vinters Road Car Park (off Sittingbourne Rd)
- (00:00) Ringwold - The Five Bells Bus Stop
- (00:00) Sandgate - Memorial Bus Stop
- (00:00) Seabrook - The Fountain Pub Bus Stop
- (00:00) Sellindge - Village Stores Bus Stop
- (00:00) Walmer - Opp. Thompson's Bell Pub Bus Stop
- (00:00) Willesborough - Tesco Bus Stop ( On Main Road )