It’s the UK’s biggest showcase of motorhomes, campervans, caravans, caravan holiday homes and lodges, all being held at the NEC, Birmingham.
Plus new season tents of all sizes, trailer tents, folding caravans and holiday accessories all under one roof.
You’ll also find great ideas, inspiration, and advice on where to go and what to do on your next adventure.
Your holiday, short break or outdoor pursuit starts here!
The holiday includes 2 day entry to the show and one night of half board at the Birmingham Holiday Inn.
A comfortable Birmingham hotel with a conference centre, a gym, and an indoor pool.
Set in a pretty garden, Holiday Inn® Birmingham M6, Jct. 7 hotel is only 6 miles from Birmingham.
The smart rooms and suites all have high-quality bedding and a choice of pillows for your comfort. Tuck into a buffet breakfast or international dishes for dinner at Traders Restaurant, work out or swim laps at our Spirit Health Club, or wind down in the sauna. Enjoy a pint with friends in The Hub lounge bar, or sip a Starbucks latte in the garden.
Tours in this Itinerary
Sat 23 Feb, 2019
- Single Bed
- Twin beds
- Double Bed
|Sat 23 Feb, 2019
- (00:00) Ashford - Park Street Bus Stop A
- (00:00) Ashford - Tesco Park Farm Bus Stop
- (00:00) Capel - Layby o/s Food Market
- (00:00) Cheriton Brickfields Restaurant
- (00:00) Deal - South Street Bus Stop
- (00:00) Dover - Pencester Road Bus Stop X
- (00:00) Folkestone - Bus Station Bay E
- (00:00) Folkestone - Home Pine House Bus Stop
- (00:00) Folkestone - opp Morrisons Bus Stop
- (00:00) Folkestone - outside Morrisons Supermarket Bus Stop
- (00:00) Hythe - Red Lion Square Bus Stop
- (00:00) Maidstone - Vinters Road Car Park (off Sittingbourne Rd)
- (00:00) Ringwold - The Five Bells Bus Stop
- (00:00) Sandgate - Memorial Bus Stop
- (00:00) Seabrook - The Fountain Pub Bus Stop
- (00:00) Sellindge - Village Stores Bus Stop
- (00:00) Walmer - Opp. Thompson's Bell Pub Bus Stop
- (00:00) Willesborough - Tesco Bus Stop ( On Main Road )