Hitzville performing the hits of the American Drifters. Tap your toe, sit and sway or dance the night away as “Hitzville” perform all your favourite Drifters hits including 'Saturday Night at The Movies', 'Under The Boardwalk', 'Come On Over to My Place' and 'Kissing in The Back Row'.
Holme Lacy is situated in Hereford. This Grade I listed mansion was completed in 1674 and was reportedly visited by Charles II, and William Pitt, 1st Earl of Chatham, who held cabinet meetings in the gardens.
Set in 50 acres of gardens in the Wye Valley, Holme Lacy is one of Herefordshire’s treasures. There’s plenty to do, with daily entertainment, an indoor pool, and a choice of restaurants.
Day 1 We will travel to Holme Lacy in Hereford making a lunch stop along the way and arriving at our hotel in plenty of time to settle in before dinner.
Day 2 Our excursion today will take us to the City of Hereford, with a friendly market town atmosphere, Hereford is a lovely city with a lively feel. There are lots of things to do, you may want to wander round the independent stores in the historical centre and call in to the adjacent brand spanking new prestigious old market , built on the site of the old livestock market. Alternatively, you may wish to visit the famous Hereford Cathedral, housing the award winning Mappa Mundi and the chained library.
Day 3 Today will be a free day to enjoy Holme Lacy. You'll never run out of things to do, from quizzes to a dip in the pool, dance classes or why not try Zumba, no matter how you choose to fill your day the hotel has plenty on offer to make your day unforgettable!
Day 4 After a leisurely breakfast it will be time to head for home.
There’s live music and entertainment every night, and the excellent restaurant. The hotel has a Leisure Club with an indoor heated swimming pool, sauna, steam room and full fitness studio; the hotel also provides numerous daytime activities. All rooms are en-suite with hairdryer, TV, telephone, tea/coffee making facilities, iron & ironing board.
3 Nights dinner, bed & breakfast
Excursion to Hereford
Tours in this Itinerary
Fri 4 Jan, 2019
|Fri 4 Jan, 2019
- (00:00) Ashford - Park Street Bus Stop A
- (00:00) Ashford - Tesco Park Farm Bus Stop
- (00:00) Canterbury - outside Whitefriars Bus Stop
- (00:00) Capel - Layby o/s Food Market
- (00:00) Deal - South Street Bus Stop
- (00:00) Dover - Pencester Road Bus Stop X
- (00:00) Folkestone - Bus Station Bay E
- (00:00) Folkestone - Home Pine House Bus Stop
- (00:00) Folkestone - outside Morrisons Supermarket Bus Stop
- (00:00) Hythe - Red Lion Square Bus Stop
- (00:00) Maidstone - Vinters Road Car Park (off Sittingbourne Rd)
- (00:00) Ringwold - The Five Bells Bus Stop
- (00:00) Sandgate - Memorial Bus Stop
- (00:00) Seabrook - The Fountain Pub Bus Stop
- (00:00) Sellindge - Village Stores Bus Stop
- (00:00) Walmer - Opp. Thompson's Bell Pub Bus Stop
- (00:00) Willesborough - Tesco Bus Stop ( On Main Road )