Ostend is a city on the Belgian coast. It's known for its long beach and promenade.
Docked in the marina, the Mercator is a 3-masted 1930s ship that now acts as a floating museum. The Mu.ZEE displays Belgian art from the 1830s onward.
The neo-Gothic–style Church of St. Peter and St. Paul has soaring spires and distinctive stained-glass windows. Near the harbor, Fort Napoleon is a 5-sided fortification built in 1811.
Tours in this Itinerary
Sat 2 Mar, 2019
|Sat 2 Mar, 2019
- (07:00) Ashford - Park Street Bus Stop A
- (07:05) Ashford - Tesco Park Farm Bus Stop
- (07:05) Willesborough - Tesco Bus Stop ( On Main Road )
- (07:25) Sellindge - Village Stores Bus Stop
- (07:35) Hythe - Red Lion Square Bus Stop
- (07:40) Seabrook - The Fountain Pub Bus Stop
- (07:45) Sandgate - Memorial Bus Stop
- (07:50) Folkestone - Home Pine House Bus Stop
- (07:55) Folkestone - Bus Station Bay E
- (08:00) Folkestone - opp Morrisons Bus Stop