Why not forget all the stresses of the festive season; join us and make the most of Christmas. Celebrate with good company, traditional food, plenty of entertainment and festive fun.
Day 1 On arrival at our hotel a cream tea will be served; you will also have the opportunity to meet the Management team and enjoy a welcome drink. After some relaxation a three course dinner will be served followed by live entertainment.
Day 2 – Christmas Eve: This morning, we will visit the medieval cathedral city of Salisbury also known as ‘the city in the countryside’. You will have free time to soak up the festive atmosphere in the city; you may wish to wander the historic streets and browse the independent shops, visit the Gothic Cathedral or just watch the world go by in one of the many cafés and restaurants. In the afternoon we can enjoy a drive through the New Forest before arriving back at our hotel. This evening we will enjoy a 3 course candlelit dinner with the accompaniment of a choir followed by live entertainment.
Day 3 – Christmas Day: After breakfast you may wish to take a stroll by the sea or spend the morning with friends in the comfort of the hotel. A traditional five course Christmas lunch will be served in the restaurant. If you are not too full from lunch you may wish to partake in afternoon tea with Christmas cake and watch the Queen’s speech. In the evening there will be a Gala Christmas Buffet followed by live entertainment.
Day 4 – Boxing Day: Today may be the day for that bracing walk exploring the 7 miles of beautiful golden sands, spending time in Bournemouth or just relaxing in the hotel. A buffet lunch will be served in the restaurant and a three course evening meal followed by live entertainment.
Day 5 – After a leisurely breakfast we will begin our journey home.
4 Nights dinner, bed & breakfast as follows:
Afternoon Cream Tea on arrival
On 3 evenings a 3 course dinner will be served
5 course Christmas Lunch
Afternoon Tea with Christmas Cake & Queen’s Speech
Gala Christmas Buffet
1 Buffet Lunch
Live Entertainment each evening
Excursion to Salisbury and the New Forest
The Durley Dean Hotel is an historic Victorian townhouse hotel situated close to the beaches of Bournemouth. There are 5 steps to enter the hotel. There is a large restaurant and a bar on the ground floor with ample seating and a cosy feel that customers will enjoy. All rooms are en-suite and equipped with hairdryer, TV and tea/coffee making facilities. The hotel has an indoor swimming pool, gym and sauna.
Limited single rooms without supplement
Tours in this Itinerary
Sun 23 Dec, 2018
|Sun 23 Dec, 2018
- (00:00) Capel - Layby o/s Food Market
- (00:00) Ringwold - The Five Bells Bus Stop
- (00:00) Sandgate - Memorial Bus Stop
- (00:00) Seabrook - The Fountain Pub Bus Stop
- (00:00) Sellindge - Village Stores Bus Stop
- (00:00) Walmer - Opp. Thompson's Bell Pub Bus Stop
- (00:00) Willesborough - Tesco Bus Stop ( On Main Road )
- (08:00) Deal - South Street Bus Stop
- (08:25) Dover - Pencester Road Bus Stop X
- (08:45) Folkestone - outside Morrisons Supermarket Bus Stop
- (08:50) Folkestone - Bus Station Bay E
- (08:55) Folkestone - Home Pine House Bus Stop
- (09:10) Hythe - Red Lion Square Bus Stop
- (09:35) Ashford - Tesco Park Farm Bus Stop
- (09:40) Ashford - Park Street Bus Stop A
- (10:15) Maidstone - Vinters Road Car Park (off Sittingbourne Rd)